Router Module 2-Port – Module for the JUMO variTRON Automation System (705041)
- Compatible with JUMO variTRON as of system version 3
- Decentralized module assignment supported
- Arrangement on DIN rail (lateral system bus input and output)
- System bus expansion via RJ45 sockets on the front (2 × Bus Out)
- Galvanic isolation of the system bus connections
- Quick wiring of operating voltage and system bus achieved by simply plugging the modules together
The router module 2-port (705041) is a system component of the JUMO variTRON automation system.
The router module 2-port is mounted on the same DIN rail along with a central processing unit of the JUMO variTRON system and provides 2 system bus outputs on the front.
In conjunction with a router module 3-port (705042), which is used as the first module on another DIN rail, the input and output modules of the automation system can be distributed over several DIN rails or control cabinets. The maximum distance between 2 router modules is 100 m. A maximum of 30 router modules (705041/42) and more than 30 input and output modules (depending on the module) can be used in a system. LEDs are used to indicate the voltage supply and the operating status of the module. Configuration of the router module 2-port is not required. It is integrated into the automation system by a setup program. For service purposes the module insert can be easily pulled out of the housing at the front. The housing, including the bus board, remains mounted on the DIN rail.