JUMO plastoSENS T02 – Vibration-resistant plastic temperature probe (904002)
- For temperatures from -40 to +180 °C
- Vibration and shock resistant
- Vibration resistant - due to temperature probe completely enclosed in plastic
- Applicable in almost all liquids - also in chemicals
- High-performance plastic favors low natural frequency during vibration - thus higher Load capacity of the temperature probe
- Breakage resistance due to stable temperature probe
- Can be used e.g. for engine oils, fuels, battery acids and AdBlue ®
Particularly harsh environmental conditions prevail in moving parts of e.g. engines of vehicles or machines. The biggest problem for precise temperature measurement is vibration. With conventional probes it is often very complex to position the temperature probe in the probe tube in such a way that it is firmly seated and can withstand the prevailing vibrations. Since the sensor of the JUMO plastoSENS T02 is completely enclosed in plastic, this specially developed version of the temperature probe offers extremely high resistance to vibration. By using different plastics for the basic type 904002/30, the temperature probe has different zones for heat dissipation. A highly thermally conductive plastic on the temperature probe ensures a short response time, while a plastic with low thermal conductivity at the cable outlet ensures a low heat dissipation error.
A Pt1000 according to DIN EN 60751:2009 / IEC 60751:2008 of tolerance class B (F0.3) in a two-wire circuit is used as a standard temperature probe. Versions with Pt100 or other temperature probes are also possible.