JUMO plastoSENS T01 – Voltage-resistant plastic temperature probe (904001)
- For temperatures from -40 to +200 °C
- Nominal voltage up to AC 3.5 kV (test voltage: DC 8 kV for 1 minute)
- Standardized, voltage-resistant temperature sensor, e.g. for transformers
- Electrically insulating and heat conducting at the same time
- Fields of application: Transformers, generators, voltage rails and combined heat and power plants etc.
In dry or cast resin transformers, the use of metal temperature probes is associated with a constructive effort, since the metal temperature probe must be installed in the insulation layer. For this reason, JUMO has developed a plastic temperature probe precisely for these applications, which has a nominal voltage of up to AC 3.5 kV (test voltage: DC 8 kV for 1 minute) and can be used at a continuous operating temperature of up to 200 °C. This specially developed transformer sensor can be used in electric motors or other high-voltage environments, for example. A Pt1000 according to DIN EN 60751:2009 / IEC 60751:2008 of tolerance class B (F0.3) in a two-wire circuit is used as a standard temperature sensor. Versions with Pt100 or other temperature sensors are also possible.