JUMO HEATtemp – Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe for Combined Cold and Heat Meters for Direct Mounting (Type DS/DL) (902455)
- For temperatures from 0 to 120 °C (cold) and 0 to 180 °C (heat)
- Type examination certificate for MID heat meters and domestic approval
for cold meters as replaceable temperature probes
- Fulfills the requirements of DIN EN 1434, AGFW FW 202, and FW 211
- Pairing and declaration of conformity according to German Weights and Measures Act as well as MID
- Production certified according to module D (MID) (CE and metrology identification marking)
Combined cold and heat meter RTD temperature probes are used for temperature measurements in closed pipeline systems. Direct mounting without additional thermowell is recommended to achieve optimum thermal coupling to the measurement medium in the heating system.
The temperature probes are approved according to the EU directive 2014/32/EU (MID) as well as according to the German Weights and Measures Act (Mess- und Eichgesetz or MessEG).
Installation in ball valves has been shown to be the optimum installation location (see data sheet 902442). In addition, emptying the system when installing and replacing the temperature probe at the end of the calibration period is no longer necessary.
The temperature probes are also available in a paired and conformity-assessed version. The officially recognized test facility for heat KHE2 is available for this purpose. Production has been certified according to Annex D of Directive 2014/32/EU and Annex 4 Module D of the German Weights and Measures Act.
The following specifications apply for Germany according to the technical directives TR-K8 and TR-K9: for heat and cold meters with nominal flow rates ≤ qp 6 m3/h the temperature probe must only be installed with direct immersion when newly installing the section of the pipeline in the measuring point area with nominal pressures ≤ 16 bar. Tolerances apply for existing thermowells.