JUMO HEATtemp – Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe for Heat Meters with Terminal Head for Direct Mounting (Type DL) (902427)
- For temperatures from 0 to 180 °C
- Type examination certificate for MID heat meters as replaceable temperature probes
- Fulfills the requirements of DIN EN 1434, AGFW FW 202, and FW 211
- Pairing and declaration of conformity according to MID
- Production certified according to module D (MID) (CE and metrology identification marking)
Heat meter RTD temperature probes are used for temperature measurement in closed pipeline systems. Direct mounting without an additional immersion sleeve is recommended to achieve optimum thermal coupling to the measurement medium in the heating system.
The temperature probes are approved according to the EU Directive 2014/32/EU (MID).
The implementation of the requirements of the European Directive 2014/32/EU (MID) ensures that our temperature probe pairs can be deployed as a sub-assembly for heat meters when operated in line with their intended use.
The temperature probes are also available in a paired and conformity-assessed version. The officially recognized test facility for heat KHE2 is available for this purpose. Production has been certified according to Annex D of Directive 2014/32/EU and Annex 4 Module D of the German Weights and Measures Act.