Intelligent, bus-compatible connection system for digital sensors in liquid analysis
With JUMO digiLine, JUMO presents a bus-compatible connection system for digital sensors in liquid analysis which also offers Plug and Play functionality. JUMO digiLine enables simple construction of sensor networks in which sensors are connected to each other in a star or tree structure. A single shared signal line is used for communication with the next evaluation unit or controller. This way plants in which several parameters need to be measured at the same time in different places can be wired efficiently and quickly.
Measure various liquid analysis measurands with just one system
- Measurands: pH value, temperature, redox potential, conductivity, oxygen concentration, turbidity, disinfection measurands
- For industrial applications in the process, food, pharmaceutical, and water industry
- Fail-safe digital data transfer for optimal process monitoring
- Modular system: for both individual measuring points and for setting up sensor networks
- Plug and Play function for connection to transmitters from the JUMO AQUIS touch series: facilitates the replacement of used sensors or the brief exchange of sensors for calibration purposes
- Sensors can also be connected to the JUMO mTRON T automation system.
- The digiLine electronics can still be used when the sensor becomes worn
- Simple and reliable calibration of sensors as well as comprehensive measuring point management:
convenient on a PC with the JUMO DSM (digital sensor management) software tool
Reduction of installation and maintenance times
JUMO digiLine sensors stand out thanks to the following features*:
- Specifications and measuring point information (TAG no. etc.) stored in the sensor enable clear identification and assignment of an electrode
- Configuration, parameterization, and calibration data can be called up directly from the sensor even once the transmitter has been replaced
- A calibration logbook provides an overview of the previous calibration history
- A calibration timer automatically issues a reminder on the digiLine master device for calibrations that are due
- Counters for autoclave, SIP, and CIP cycles enable conclusions to be drawn regarding the previous stresses on the sensor due to cleaning and disinfection routines
- pH and redox electrodes also feature extended condition monitoring – process conditions are also assessed here to evaluate sensor loading
* The scope of functions implemented in a JUMO digiLine sensor and the individually stored data depend on the measurand
and the sensor type. Details can be found in the data sheet of the relevant sensor.